The Department of Management, Amrita University, Bangalore campus along with The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) is organising a 2 days workshop on Financial Econometric using the strongly functional, open source statistical modelling and graphical analysis language “R” from May 27-28, 2017.
- Overview of Financial Data
- Regression applications with Financial data
- Long run relationships in finance
- Unit Roots
- Cointegration Analysis
- Models of Asset Volatility
Interested participants should register by sending the filled – registration form along with the prescribed registration fee Rs.5,000 (Five Thousand) (Inclusive of Taxes) in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “Amrita Centre for Research and Development” payable at Kollam. The registration fee covers tea, lunch and teaching material.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION
- The number of participants is restricted to 30.
- Other Requirements: Participants are requested to bring their individual laptops for hands-on training sessions.
- Course Prerequisites: A basic knowledge of Statistics and Econometrics.
- Last Date for Registration: May 15, 2017
- Workshop Dates: May 27-28, 2017
Priyanshi Gupta, Workshop Coordinator,
Department of Management, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Bengaluru Campus, Kasavanahalli,
Carmelaram P.O. Bengaluru – 560 035 Karnataka, India.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org