About the Fellowship
The Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship is an annual programme that aims to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, through a community of practice that harnesses the power of the arts and culture to create positive social change.
The Fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the education and social sectors on a programme made up of experiential workshops, learning journeys and networking sessions across two exchange programmes in two global cities. To date, after three successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 94 Fellows from 18 nationalities since its inception in 2017.
Participating Fellows will get to:
- Build capacity, learn key skills and gain new perspectives in running effective Arts for Good initiatives;
- Connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen in using the arts for social change; and
- Join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future Arts for Good initiatives.
To be eligible, you should:
- Be an arts and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or programmer from the education and social sector;
- Have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Can attend all components of the programme;
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses relating to your participation in this programme; (*Travel support available)
- Can communicate in English; and
- Are of any age and nationality.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply the fellowship through this link.
April 26, 2020