The Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship is an annual programme organized by the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem by fostering a community of practice that harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change.
About the Fellowship:
The Fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the social sector on a programme comprising webinars and two exchange programmes.
Upon completion, Fellows join global alumni where they continue to connect, support and collaborate with one another.
In 2019, the Fellowship will explore the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth. If you are passionate about developing young minds and you are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, apply today!
The Fellowship will comprise the following components:
- Online Webinars
The webinars provide Fellows with an online platform to connect, interact, and keep updated on relevant information throughout the duration of the Fellowship.
2. Two Exchange Programme in Singapore and Delhi, India
The exchange programmes provide an opportunity for Fellows to convene and gain insights into the interdisciplinary nature and demands of an impactful Arts for Good project in a specific city.
Through experiential workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing, and networking sessions,
Fellows will be able to connect with each other and different stakeholders, expand their
capacities and gain new perspectives. Each exchange programme with taking place in these cities and Fellows are expected to do the following during the programme:
- Singapore Exchange Programme (October/November 2019)
Fellows will facilitate and participate in peer learning and sharing sessions and start
developing community-based initiatives to implement during the Delhi, India Exchange
- Delhi, India Exchange Programme (February 2020)
Fellows will also facilitate and participate in peer learning and sharing sessions and
implement community-based initiatives in Delhi, India.
Join the fellowship if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an art and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or programmer from the education and social sector.
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work.
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact.
- Able to attend all components of the programme.
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Of any age or nationality.
Click here to apply.
- Application Deadline: 16 June 2019.
- Review of Applications: July 2019.
- Notification of Application Status: Early August 2019.