Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Program @ Christ University, Ghaziabad [Sept 28-29]: Register by Sept 14
Christ (Deemed to be University), Delhi-NCR in association with Analytics Society of India (ASI) is organizing a two-day program on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning on September 28-29, 2019.
This would also commemorate the launch of ASI ‘s Regional Chapter in Ghaziabad and would include the following:
- Masterclass on ‘Demystifying Artificial Intelligence’ and
- Management Development Program on ‘Machine Learning Algorithms for Business Decision Making’.
The program is mentored by Data Centre and Analytics Lab, a center of excellence in analytics at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB).
- Learn to analyze data to gain insights using ML algorithm under a given business context.
- Understand Supervised and Unsupervised algorithms.
- Learn various supervised learning algorithms such as regression, logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, boosting with applications in solving the managerial problem.
- Understand applications of machine learning in functional areas such as marketing, finance, operations & supply chain and human resource.
- Learn unsupervised learning algorithms such as k-means clustering and factor analysis and its applications in gaining insights from data.
- Analyze and solve problems from different industries such as e-commerce, insurance, manufacturing, service, retail, software, BFSI, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace, etc using ML algorithms.
- Hands-on experience with software such as Microsoft Excel and R.
- Participants with basic knowledge of Statistics and exposure to any programming language.
- The MDP is suitable for working professionals with little/no understanding of ML Algorithms.
- It will also benefit participants already working in Business Analytics domain to understand real-life applications of ML techniques.
- Participants are expected to bring their own Laptop.
- Masterclass Fee: Complimentary, subject to prior registration
- MDP Fee: Rs. 8,500 plus GST @ 18%. (ASI members are will get a discount of Rs. 500).
- Refunds for cancellations received before 14 Sept 2019 will be processed after deducting Rs. 1,500.
Fee includes program kit, the textbook on Business Analytics authored by U Dinesh Kumar, training material, lunch & refreshments for 2 days.
Click here to apply.
The last date for registration and payment is 14 September 2019.
Phone: +91 9886100663 (ASI), +91 7987371410 (CHRIST), +91 80 26993822
For further details, click here.
About the Author