About the Competition
Vivekanand Samta Foundation is organizing the Article Writing Competition to encourage students from all parts of India to showcase their views and expression on contemporary issues.
1. Health and Hand Hygiene
2. Water crisis & Water Pollution
3. Sex Education: Is this still a Taboo in India
4. Sanitary Pads: Problems of usage in India
5. Emerging Infectious diseases and threats to global stability: With special reference to COVID-19
All 11th, 12th class and undergraduate/postgraduate students from recognized schools/college/universities are eligible for the event.
1. Articles shall be Mailed at vsflucknow[at]gmail.com.
2. The submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF form shall not be accepted.
3. The submission shall be either in English or in the Hindi language.
4. The submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with a 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified.
5. The main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12-point. Footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point.
6. The participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
7. Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
8. Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition.
9. Co-authorship is not allowed.
10. Any previously published entry would not be permitted.
11. Vivekanand Samta Foundation reserves the Copyright of the Articles; however, in case of copyright infringement (copied matter), Vivekanand Samta Foundation is not liable for it.
12. One person can send more than one article.
13. In case of any conflicts, Vivekanand Samta Foundation shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
14. The word limit should not more than 2500 Words.
15. Participants should mention their name, contact no., email address and institution name on the front page of the Article.
16. The subject of the email shall be the name of the participants.
All participants have to register themselves with the required registration fee of Rs. 50/- on or before 15th April 2020.
The fee should be submitted by Paytm/UPI/GooglePay: 9410257052
Send Payment Screenshot to Whatsapp number: 9410257052
Acc. No.: 31880100006433
IFSC Code: BARB0JANKIP (Fifth digit is zero)
Name: ANANYA GOVIND SHARMA
Branch: BANK OF BARODA, JANKIPURAM
Last Date of Registration & Article Submission: 15th April 2020
Date of Result Declaration: 20th April 2020
Note: Separate prizes for both medium.
- First Prize: Rs. 1500/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 1000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 500/-
Cash prizes, Certificates & Memento shall be awarded to those participants who secure the top 3 ranks.
Certificates shall be awarded to all participants.
Mobile Numbers: 9410257052, 8005255002
E-mail ID: vsflucknow[at]gmail.com