The ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks and experience of potential leaders in the arts and cultural sector of South Asia.
15 Fellows will be selected from across South Asia. The Fellowship is supported by Goethe-Institut, British Council, and the Piramal Art Foundation.
The Fellowship includes:
- A two‐week residential course in India in May 2019: This includes intensive modules in Strategic Planning, Cultural Policy, Marketing and Communications, Fundraising, HR, and Finance. These modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers and academics, and will be supplemented by expert guest lectures. Participation in the residential programme is mandatory.
- A 30-day secondment with a cultural institution in Germany/UK/South Asia over the year 2019-20.
- A concluding seminar in May 2020. (to be confirmed).
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the arts/culture sector.
- Submission of an on‐going arts/culture project.
- Open to residents of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka only.
How to Apply:
To apply, please complete the application form and email the completed pdf form along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.