This year’s topic is “Involvement and responsibility. Can each of us co-create a better world?” This competition slogan can be treated as a metaphor of all the processes taking place in the world today.
There is no entry fee. The Competition is open and all artists interested in billboard art are invited to take part. The works should be submitted by the 19 July 2017, 0:00 CET via electronic mail to the address: email@example.com
10 most interesting works will be displayed on billboards in the city space during the Art Moves Festival in September / October 2017 in Torun, Poland. The author of the most interesting work will receive the Main Award in the amount of PLN 5.000 (about EUR 1188, USD 1325).
Terms & Conditions:
- The purpose of the Competition is to propagate and popularize billboard art and to encourage artists to create art engaged in the reality.
- The Competition is open and all artists interested in billboard art are invited to take part, however, the Competition is particularly addressed to young artists, who are usually most eager to face new themes and untypical ways of art presentation. There is no entry fee.
- The artists taking part in the Competition are invited to prepare an artwork (maximum three pieces), technique is up to you. The work is intended to be a creative response to this year’s Competition theme: Involvement and responsibility. Can each of us co-create a better world?
- Incorporation of the Competition theme in the work is not required and will not have any impact on the evaluation of the work by the jury. If some other slogan or phrase is used in the work, it should be expressed in either Polish or English language.
- At this point of the competition, do NOT attach files of the complete (heavy) works. The Competition organizers will contact the selected artists after the announcement of the jury’s verdict in order to receive the final works to be printed off and displayed on the billboards.
- Both individual artists and groups of artists can participate in the competition. In case of groups, the following data should be included on the application card: names and surnames of ALL the authors of the work and contact details of ONLY one person who will be representing a group in contacts with the organizers of the competition.
- The works should be submitted by 19 July 2017, 0:00 CET via electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: All works and the form should be sent in one e-mail!