Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd, Neyveli invites Online application from eligible Diploma holders in Engineering Candidates hailing from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep (passed during 2017/ 2018/ 2019 ), for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
|Name of the discipline||No of vacancy|
|Electrical and Electronics||48|
|Electronics and Communication||07|
|Instrumentation and Control||04|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Previous Training Experience
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted with the task of preparation of
shortlisting from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered
Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
How to Apply
To apply click here.
1. Online Application starting date: 20 June.
2. Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 02 June.
3. Last date for applying: 04 June.
4. Declaration of Shortlisted list: 10 June.
5. Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates:17 June.