Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Apprentice at Honeywell, Gurgaon.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
About the Post
Produce high-quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect products to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers.
You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of products in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- High School Diploma
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.