The AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Fellowship 2018 is a 6 day observership / fellowship program for the anaesthesia postgraduate students (MD, DA, DNB) and practicing anesthesiologists who have graduated (MD,DA,DNB) after 2016 to visit Centres of Excellence in Regional Anaesthesia in India.
This fellowship would offer the postgraduates and the young anesthesiologists an insight into the best practices in the field of Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia. Seven reputed institutions have agreed to participate in this fellowship program (Listed below).
All the expenses inclusive of travel, stay, food will be borne by AORA, supported by its academic partner – FUJIFILM SonoSite India Private Limited. This is an unique initiative promoted by AORA and FUJIFILM SonoSite to open up avenues of learning ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia for the young postgraduates and practicing anesthesiologists.
Institutions for AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Inland Fellowship 2018
|S. No||Hospital Name||Program co-ordinator|
|1||Ganga Medical Centre & Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore||Dr. J. Balavenkatasubramanian|
|2||Sancheti Hospital, Pune||Dr. Sandeep Diwan|
|3||Care Hospitals, Hyderabad||Dr. T V S Gopal|
|4||Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon||Dr. Deep Arora|
|5||Children Anaesthesia Services – Ultrasound guidance from preterm to adolescents||Dr. Vrushali Ponde|
|6||People Tree Hospitals / Goraguntepalya, Bangalore||Dr. Amjad Maniar|
|7||Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry||Dr. Sivashanmugam|
- The applicants should be postgraduates doing either MD/DA/DNB or have completed their degree (MD/DA/DNB) after 2016 in MCI recognised institutions. They should be Indian nationals.
- The entrance examination will be conducted during the AORA National Conference in Trivandrum in August 2018. Details are available on the website www.aoraindia.com
- If selected, the candidates will have to travel to one of the institutions in India, where they will be doing a six day observership in ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia.
Documents to be produced
- Post graduates (MD/DA/DNB) should produce a bonafide certificate duly signed by HOD stating the concerned candidate is doing the post graduation at the concerned institute.
- Candidates who have passed (MD/DA/DNB) should produce their degree pass certificate or provisional pass certificate.
How to apply
The pre-qualification form for the fellowship is given on this page.
The AORA FUJIFILM SonoSite Fellowship 2018 Entrance Exam will be held on Aug 11, 2018 at AL SAJ AUDITORIUM HALL-B, Thiruvananthapuram.
Conference registration is mandatory for entrance exam.
For any clarification, please mail to: email@example.com.
Click here for the official notification.