The University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy is excited to announce a collaboration with the Indian School of Public Policy to launch the fourth batch of the Anubhav Lecture Series (ALS).
Anubhav Lecture Series is a set of nine lectures designed towards the professional capacity development of young professionals from the social impact sector. The series is delivered by experts from the government, industry and academia.
Designed for the professional development of young individuals working at the grassroots level in India, ALS is a set of 10 weekend-based sessions delivered by industry leaders over a period of 2 months.
Participants are on a ???? ??????????? by The University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
Young professionals, with 2 years of experience at the grassroots and/or social impact sector are eligible to apply.
How to apply
To apply, click here.
- Applications End Date: June 20, 2019
- Announcement of Results: July 05, 2019
- Submission of Registration Details: July 10, 2019
- Announcement of final list of participants: July 15, 2019
- Induction and first session: July 20, 2019