The scholarship is available each year to a prospective ANU student who is:
- an international student. Dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible and
- undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate studies at an institute which has an articulation agreement with the Colleges. Click here for the list of the Colleges’ articulation partners; and
- enrolled/enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in the Colleges.
- The award of scholarships will be based on academic merit.
- A Committee will consider the marks achieved in academic courses relevant to studying science at the ANU.
- Any academic achievements you list in your application will also influence your ranking.
- As a guide, applicants with the equivalent of a High Distinction at ANU will be considered.
- However, as the scholarships are highly competitive a mark at this level does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Please note that as we take into account academic achievements additional to those reflected in your grades, and only courses relevant to studying science are considered, the award of a scholarship may not reflect your ranking at your home university.