Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics is pleased to announce its second Annual Economics Conference to be held on February 12, 2018. The School of Economics at NMIMS seeks to redefine economics courses in India, with its unique course content and innovative pedagogy.
The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) is one of the most highly regarded associations of quantitative economists in India and is well-known for the high quality research output. TIES organizes conferences to deliberate on the issues of econometrics in order to provide a forum for economists, mathematicians and statisticians of India and abroad.
Through this conference, we strive to provide a platform for researchers from academia, industry and regulatory organizations to deliberate on empirical findings, advances in economic theory and policy implications related to role of financial technology in the economy, issue of non-performing assets in large public sector banks, effect of farm loan waivers on credit generation, cost of credit for firms and other such issues related to emerging market economies.
“Financial Sector at Crossroads: Opportunities and Challenges”.
This conference is open for researchers from academia, industry and regulatory organisations
Following are some of the suggestive topics of interest, however, the participants are welcome to send their research broadly related to finance and applied economics.
- Role of ICT in finance
- Monetary economics
- Capital markets
- Financial Institutions
- Corporate Finance
- Developmental finance
Papers not exceeding 7,000 words should be submitted as MS Word document.
Submission for Research Colloquium
Applicants kindly send their submission via email to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants have to first submit in MS Word document via email to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short listed candidates will be informed on Jan 15 and further they have to register through guidelines provided to them.
- Present with full paper on the date of event for presentation.
All participants are required to register for the conference.
- Conference paper presenter: INR 1000
- Participants not presenting paper: INR 1500
- Research Colloquium paper presenter: NIL
- Last date of submission: Dec 20
- Notification of accepted papers: Jan 15
- Last date for registration: Jan 31
- Date of conference: Feb 12
All the selected papers shall be published in the conference proceedings volume. The best paper presented at the conference will be awarded an honorarium of Rs.7000. Authors of accepted papers may be requested to act as discussants for other papers.
Best research proposal will be awarded cash prize of Rs.5000.