The Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur is organizing the XXIV Annual International Conference of The Society of Operations Management from December 14 to 16, 2020.
The theme for the conference this year is Operations Management during Pandemics: Lessons from COVID-19.” The current edition of the Society of Operations Management Conference aims to bring in the various challenges being faced by supply chains globally due to the outbreak of COVID 19 and the different measures being taken by the governments and organizations to streamline the supply chains under these extraordinary circumstances.
The topics for submissions (but not limited to) for the conference include the following.
- Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting Techniques
- Mathematical Programming and Optimization Techniques
- Capacity and Production Planning
- Logistics Management
- Applications of Game Theory
- Job Sequencing and Scheduling
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation and Network Models
- Quality Control and Management
- Project Management
- Operations Strategy
- Product Design and Product Life Cycle Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning and other Advanced Planning and Scheduling Systems
- Reliability and Maintenance
- Service Operations Management
- Lean Operations Management
- Stochastic Modelling
- System Dynamics and Simulation
- Applications of Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control Theory
- Empirical Research in Operations Management
- Dynamic Pricing and Revenue Management
- Healthcare Operations
- Applications of Queueing Theory in Operations Management
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Reverse Logistics and Closed-Loop Supply Chain
- Sustainable Operations and Green Supply Chain Management
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Marketing Interface with Operations Management
- Finance Interface with Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management in the Digital Era
- Emerging Issues in OM
Call for Papers
- The SOM 2020 conference welcomes submissions in the form of research papers, articles, and case studies from the academicians, practitioners and policymakers.
- All the submissions must be original and not concurrently submitted to any other journal or conference.
- For making an oral presentation the authors need to submit an abstract of not exceeding 250 words.
- The abstracts must be consisting of the affiliation of all the authors including the contact details of the author who will be presenting the same.
- The abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a committee of experts before acceptance.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is September 30, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 657 665 3333
Email ID: SOM2020@xlri.ac.in
For further details, click here.