The conference provides an intellectual platform for the academia, teacher-educators and research scholars to present their work and exchange ideas and develop a current vision for the future of the society. It helps to answer many unanswered questions which are greatly concerned to the society as a whole.
Modern biotechnology is already making important contributions and poses significant challenges to aquaculture and fisheries development. It perceives that modern biotechnologies should be used as adjuncts to and not a substitutes for conventional technologies in solving problems, and that their application should be need-driven rather than technology-driven.
We believe this conference will be an event that promotes international academic exchanges and cooperation in the field of Immunology.
Call for papers:
In concomitant with the said major themes in this conference invites research papers of proven quality on the following sub-themes:
- Biotechnology and immune system
- Biology of shellfish and finfish
- Aquaculture and bioactive compound
- To explore the role of vaccinology
- Microbiology and food technology
- Diseases and diagnosis methods
- Fishery sciences
- Biodiversity conservation
- Toxicology and safety evaluation
Submissions of abstracts and manuscripts:
The organizing committee invites abstracts not exceeding 300 words. Please strictly follow the format given when sending your abstracts to us. The abstracts should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 June, 2017.
- Submission of abstract along with registration form: 30th July
- Confirmation of acceptance: 1st August
- Payment of registration fees: 30th July
- Submission of paper in complete version: 1st August
- Academicians/Scientists/Faculty: Rs. 2000
- Research scholars/Students: Rs. 1000
Accommodation will be arranged in advance on request in the university guest house/hostel at nominal rates.
All authors/delegates will have to register themselves separately. The registration form duly filled in should be sent to the organizing secretary along with DD in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University payable at Annamalai Nagar/Chidambaram branch on or before 30th July 2017.
For more details, please visit this link.