Applications are invited from eligible candidates for teaching fellow (temporary) in Department of Production Technology, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai. The applicants should have the following Qualifications as reported in the table shown below:
No. of Post
- First Class in U.G. and P.G. Degree
- B.E./B.Tech: Mechanical Engg./Production Engg./Manufacturing Engg./ Automobile Engg./Industrial Engg
- M.E./M.Tech: Manufacturing Engg./ Production Engg./ CIM/ Mechatronics/ Engg. Design/ Thermal Engg./ Industrial Engg./ Manufacturing Systems Management.
- 75% and above or CGPA of 8.5 in 10 point scale in U.G. and P.G. Degree
- Two years of Teaching/Research/Industrial Experience
How to apply?
The duly filled application in the prescribed format available here along with a copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in person or by post on or before 21-08-2020, 5:00 P.M. The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
In case there is more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to shortlist/ select the candidates for the oral interview.
For more information visit the link given below:
You may also be interested in: