Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Professional Assistant and Peon (temporary) on daily wages in the Department of Electronics Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai- 600 044.
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Chennai. It was originally established on 4 September 1978 and after taking many different forms over the years, as per a September 2020 bill passed in the Tamil Nadu Legislative assembly, the varsity is now reconstituted to be an affiliating university for engineering colleges across Tamil Nadu excluding the engineering colleges that are part of the premier Anna Technological and Research University. The University is now the affiliating authority for close to 550 engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- Professional Assistant – III (02)
- Professional Assistant – II (01)
- Peon (01)
- For Professional Assistant-III: The candidate should possess a Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- For Professional Assistant-II: The candidate should possess a PG in M.Com/ MCA.
- For Peon: VIII Std Pass
- For Professional Assistant-III: Rs. 647/- (per day)
- For Professional Assistant-II: Rs. 713/- (per day)
- For Peon: Rs. 391/- (per day)
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with a copy of Diploma/ PG/ School certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in person or by post to The Dean,
Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
Candidates are requested to Superscribe the envelope as the application for the post of _____ in the Department of ____. The last date to apply is October 21, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Associate at Ambedkar University [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 4.