Cisco Networking Academy Department of Electronics Engineering Madras Institute of Technology Campus Anna University, Chennai is organizing Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing and Switching) course from June 5-9, 2017.
About the Course
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing and Switching) course consists of four modules.
1) Introduction to Networks.
2) Routing and Switching Essentials.
3) Scaling Networks.
4) Connecting Networks
On successful completion of each module, course completion certificate will be issued by Cisco Networking Academy, Cisco Systems.
How to Apply?
- Student should register online using the link here and take the print out and affix the photograph.
- Hardcopy of the filled in Registration form along with a Demand Draft should be submitted to the following address before 31.05.2017.
The Co-ordinator, Cisco Networking Academy, Dept. of Electronics Engineering
MIT Campus, Anna University Chennai Chennai – 600 044
Phone : 044-22516084/6089 9840400657
E-mail : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Rs. 2500/-. to be paid by DD in favour of DEAN, MIT, payable at Chennai.
- Number of seats is restricted to 25.
- Selection on first come first serve basis.
- Preference will be given to the students who have completed the 1st year circuit branch Engineering course.
- No accommodation will be provided.
- Course will be conducted only if there are minimum 15 registered participants
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail.
To find registration form and more details about this course, click here.