About the Seminar:
During these days of human misery and discord, it is need of the hour to revisit this legacy and to find new depths of meanings in the words of these great writers and poets: The aim of the Seminar is to explore and study this Legacy with the help of the following subtopics-
1. Relevance and Importance of Persian ethical Literature in Modern times.
2. The interaction between Ethical Philosophy and ethical values as propagated by Persian writers and poets.
3. Basics of ethics and Panchtantra/ Kalileh-wa-Demneh.
4. Fables and anecdotes-a repository of ethical values.
5. The Mystical and the Ethical-Crosscurrents and Nuances.
6. “Gulistanian” Ethics-ideal or practical?
7. Shahnama, a repository of ethical values.
8. Masnavi of Maulana- Representative of Islamic ethics.
9. Use of animals/birds as messengers of God.
10. Hekayat – a fountainhead of ethical values.
11. Contribution of Sufis to the propagation of ethical values
12. Ethical elements in Jawame-ul- Hekayat, Gulistan, Bustan etc.
13. Sulh-i- kul, religious tolerance, peace and harmony, justice.
14. The contribution of Indian hospices in the propagation of ethical values.
15. The ethical element in Persian Ghazals and Qasaid.
16. Role of Khanqah in the propagation of ethical values.
17. Books on ethics, Philosophy of ethics: Akhlaq-i- Naseri, Akhlaq-i- Jalali, Akhlaq-i- Mohsini, Anwar-i- Suhaili, Ayar- i- Danish etc.
18. Ethical values harbinger of humanism and humanistic values.
You may contribute your learned paper on any of the above topics or any other topic relevant to the theme.
For further details, please visit the link given here