Aligarh Muslim University is conducting a National Conference on Sports’ Biomedical Engineering. The main goals of Department of Physical Education are to promote and stimulate professional interconnection among physical educators, engineers, physicians and scientists, specializing in a variety of areas of to foster Sports’ Biomedical Engineering, educational activities in these areas, consolidate joint research programs, and discuss commercial endeavours.
Call for Abstract
Interested candidates can submit their abstracts in MS Office format and it should not exceed 250 words with the title. The name of the author and institutional address must be in Times New Roman and font size should in 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- Sports medicine and engineering
- Computer systems in sports, image and video analysis
- Innovation and startup in sports technology
- Simulation and mathematical modelling in sports
- Design, manufacturing and testing performance of sports surface
- Instrumentation, designing and testing equipments
- Aero-and hydrodynamics
- Brain-machine interface
- Sports physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Prosthetics in sports
- Virtual reality and wearable technology
- Analysis and simulation of equipment or athlete
- Neuromuscular stimulation
- Mechanics and dynamics of sports
- Sports shoe materials and designing
- Neural control of movement
- Computer simulation modelling in sport
- Sports textile etc.
Important date and registration fee
Participants must submit their papers on or before the last date i.e 15 September 2019. The registration fee for the conference varies from local to outstation candidates.
Local: Rs. 1500 (faculty) and Rs. 1200 (Students/ PhD scholars)
Outstation: Rs. 2000 (faculty) and Rs. 1500 (Students/ PhD scholars)
Dr. Mohd. Arshad Bari