Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the AMP COVID-19 Orphans’ Education Assistance.
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) is a Platform for all Muslim professionals and volunteers to share their knowledge, intellect, experience, and skills for the overall development of not just the Muslim community but also the society at large, and further empowering Muslims in the educational, social, political and economic front of life.
About AMP COVID-19 Orphans’ Education Assistance
The COVID-19 virus has claimed over 4 lacs lives of our countrymen, leaving 30,000 children orphaned in less than 2years. But we cannot let this crisis upset us. We are braver and stronger together.
AMP will show solidarity and support directly, the precious children and their invaluable education. We are pleased to announce our ‘Basic Education Scholarship’ for Covid Orphans studying in class from 1st to 10th Std.
Who can Apply?
- Open for the students from Class 1st to 10th only
- Students who lost their father due to Covid-19
- Students who are enrolled and continuing their educations
- Passing Certificates/ Mark sheets or equivalent (Latest)
- A Government-issued identity proof and Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card)
- Passport size Photo
- Death Certificate stating the reason for death
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a School Teacher, Doctor, Head of school or a government officer, etc.)
- The Orphans’ Education Assistance will provide support to 100 orphans with Rs.10,000/- each to the most needy and deserving students from across India.
- The applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis after approval by AMP Teams
- They will also run this as a Campaign on IndiaZakat.com (IZC) our Crowdfunding platform, to get support from more people so that more students can be helped.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
September 30, 2021