Amity, the leading education group of India, provides one of its kind innovative programme called Amity University Summer School (AUSS), successfully entering its 12th Batch, commencing from 28th May to 8th June 2018, held at Delhi NCR, Noida. The programme is an experience to explore the horizon of opportunities through insightful practical learning techniques that invokes a path of self discovery among students.
- Science & Technology
- Creative Programmes
- Hotel Management
- Physical Education
- Travel & Tourism
- Foreign Language
Class X, XI, XII and 2018 XII pass out students can apply for admission to the Amity University Summer School programme.
- Course Fees: Rs. 10,000/- (Fees subsidized by Amity Youth Foundation).
- Hostel Fees: Rs. 4,000/- (Including Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner).
- On-campus hostel with AC rooms, attached bathroom, sitting lounge, cable TV and Wi-Fi connection.
- Fully secure campus through smart cards, biometric readers, latest IP cameras, fire warning systems, 24-hour guards and patrolling gypsys.
- 24×7 medical facilities with a full time team of doctors and Ambulance in case of any emergency.
For further details on the same, click here.