The 2nd edition of Amity University Madhya Pradesh (AUMP), Model United Nations is scheduled to take place on 27th & 28th August 2018 at Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior.
This is our effort to bring together the bright and inspiring minds of the world and provide a forum for meaningful debate on issues significant to the international community. This conference will help to gain some profound perspective for the art of diplomacy, value leadership and encourage team spirit, and build skills in public speaking, research, and debate.
Carrying forward the legacy of success and diplomacy, AUMP MUN’ 2.0 will have five committees simulated with their respective agendas:
- United Nations Human Right Council
- Agenda: The Right to Privacy in the Digital Age
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
- Agenda: Locating the Role of Governments in the Realization of Right to Free and Compulsory Education to Children Below 14 Years of Age
- United Nations General Assembly: LEGAL
- Agenda: Reforms of Security Council
- United Nations Security Council
- Agenda: Combating Terrorism in Afghanistan: Fixing Responsibility upon non state actor.
- Lok Sabha
- Agenda: Regularizing Social Media with respect Amendments in Information Technology Act.
We also have International Press (IP) as a committee.
IP Member fees: INR 500/-
Accommodation available at nominal fees.
Delegate Fees: INR 1000/-
INR 500/- (for students at Amity University Madhya Pradesh).
Accommodation is available at nominal fees.
For delegate registration, click here.
For IP registration, click here.
For country matrices, click here.
In case of query contact:
Sajal Gupta: +91-98064 75620
Shivang Rawat: +91- 92097 70587
Noticebard and Lawctopus are proud to be media partners for this event.