5th Amity Mock Parliament 2019 @ Amity Law School, Noida [Feb 7-8]: Registrations Open
About the Mock Parliament
Amity Mock Parliament, organised by Amity Law School, Noida, is a simulation of the parliamentary proceedings of a legislature and executive, based upon the Indian Parliamentary system.
Committees and Agendas
- Joint Session of Parliament: Deliberation on the Citizenship Laws of India with special emphasis on the Citizenship Amendment Bill 2016 and NRC
- National Commission for Women: Deliberation on the prohibition of Commercial Surrogacy with respect to Women and the LGBT community.
- Princely States Meet: Integration of India
- Parliamentary Standing Committee on Agriculture: Deliberation on Agricultural policies and its impact on farmers with special emphasis on Minimum Support Pricing (MSP) and Financial assistance
Amity Law School
Amity University, Noida
How to Register
For delegate applications, click here.
- Without Accommodation: Rs. 1200
- With Accommodation: Rs. 2000
7-8 February 2019
For further information, visit the facebook page.
About the Author