CfP: Conference on Infrastructure Management, Assessment and Rehabilitation Techniques @ American University of Sharjah [Mar 5-7]: Submit by Sept 27
About the Organiser
The Conference is organised by American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. American University of Sharjah (AUS) was founded in 1997 by His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan Bin Mohammad Al Qassimi, Member of the Supreme Council of the UAE and Ruler of Sharjah, who envisioned the university as a leading educational institution in the Gulf region. AUS is an independent, non-profit coeducational institution.
AUS is a leading comprehensive coeducational university in the Gulf, serving students from the region and around the world.
About the Conference
The Third International Conference on Infrastructure Management, Assessment and Rehabilitation Techniques (ICIMART’19) will be held at American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, from March 5 to 7, 2019. The focus of the conference will be on innovation, sustainability and infrastructure resilience. The conference will also include distinguished keynote lectures and technical sessions covering the state-of-the-art advances for the topics and theme of the conference.
- Dr Nenad Gucunski is a professor and Chairman of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Rutgers University.
- B.F. Spencer, Jr. received his PhD in theoretical and applied mechanics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1985.
- Mahmoud Reda Taha is Professor, Regents’ Lecturer and Chair of Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering at the University of New Mexico.
Who is it for
The conference will provide a forum for scientists and engineers engaged in research and development to convene and present their latest work.
Papers are invited in the tracks of infrastructure resilience, management, non-destructive techniques, and innovative materials and methods for infrastructure rehabilitation. More specifically, the conference topics include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
Track 1: Infrastructure Resilience, Rehabilitation and Management
- Infrastructure Resilience
- Case Studies and Field Applications
- Infrastructure Rehabilitation
- Accelerated Rehabilitation Techniques and Materials
- Decision Support Systems
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Materials Recycle and Reuse
Track 2: Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation Techniques for Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Assessment and Condition Evaluation
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Health Monitoring of Critical Infrastructure
- Advanced Infrastructure Sensing Technologies
- Signal and Image Processing for Infrastructure Assessment
Track 3: Materials and Methods
- Substructure Rehabilitation
- Superstructure Rehabilitation
- New Rehabilitation Materials
- Advanced Rehabilitation Methods and Strategies
American University of Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates.
The completed paper could be submitted online.
For online submission, click here.
|Type of Registration||Full Registration||Student Registration|
|Early Registration||US $ 500||US $ 250|
|Late Registration||US $ 650||US $ 325|
- Full paper submission: September 27, 2018
- Notification of paper acceptance and early registration: October 18, 2018
- Final submission: November 15, 2018
- End of early registration: February 15, 2019
Ms Annie Rose Gregorio Regio
College of Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Phone: +97 1651 549 31
For more information, visit the official site by clicking here.
About the Author
A techno geek with a flair for writing. I prefer the keyboard to a pen. A foodie with a humongous appetite for Harry Potter. Used to be an avid reader of fiction but then Law happened. Let's see where it goes..