About the Organizer:
The Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (Ambedkar University Delhi or AUD) is a public
University established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi through in 2008, with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities and guided by Dr. Ambedkar’s vision of bringing equality and social justice with excellence.
Aims and Objectives of the Workshop:
The workshop aims to dwell into a set of theoretical perspectives that inspire ethnographic and qualitative research, engage with the set of sensibilities and values that underlie
research in these traditions and in acquiring a collection of skills such as rapport building, knowledge on specific data collection methods, maintaining data/notes in different forms, analyzing the data and writing.
Current MPhil and Ph.D. research scholars registered in a social science discipline/area of study. Preference will be given to applicants registered with universities in Delhi or
Outstation participants are eligible for sleeper class train or actual bus fare as per ICSSR norms. Reimbursement shall be made only on submission of proof of confirmed train tickets or original bus tickets.
Board and Lodging:
Outstation participants would be provided modest facilities for stay (twin sharing)
and food on request. Local participants would be provided only lunch and tea/snacks during the program break.
- Last date for receipt of filled application forms: Feb 2
- Date for intimation of selected applicants: Feb 3
- The date for confirmation of participation by selected participants: 7
- Dates of workshop: Feb 20 to Mar 1
How to Apply:
- Send scanned copy of duly filled application form available here by email
to email@example.com or by post to The Course Director (ICSSR Research Methodology
Workshop), Centre for Social Science Research Methods, Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi, 110006 on or before 02 Feb 2018.
- Application has to be forwarded by competent authority
- The application form has to be sent along with a copy of MPhil/ Ph.D. registration certificate and
- a synopsis of the current state of their research.
For further details, please visit the link given here