Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Amazon SDE I & II Hiring Challenge.
Do you want to build products used every single day by your friends and family? Are you passionate about building products that impact millions of consumers?
About the Challenge
They are looking for Software Development Engineers, who will drive tech innovations to directly impact millions of Amazon customers. You will be entrusted with a high degree of ownership and encouraged to take risks, experiment and learn quickly.
Software Development Engineers (SDEs) are the drivers of Amazon’s many tech innovations that are collectively transforming the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build things for the benefit of our customers.
Challenge Format: 2 programming questions.
- 0-6 years
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad or Pune for the job
- Note: Candidates who are currently pursuing graduation or masters are not eligible for the challenge.
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune|
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
- Experience with or knowledge of jQuery/ Java/ Struts etc.(some of these and not all, as relevant for the role in consideration)
- Software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages may be a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in eCommerce and hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
Nov 14, 2021