Amazon is launching ML Challenge in the Machine Learning (ML) space for Engineering Students.
About the Challenge
Amazon ML Challenge is a two stage competition where students from all engineering campuses across India will get a unique opportunity to work on Amazon’s dataset to bring in fresh ideas and build innovative solutions for a real world problem statement.
Top three winning teams will receive pre-placement interviews (PPIs) for ML roles at Amazon along with cash prizes and certificates.
Eligibility and Team Formation Criteria
- Degree: This competition is open to all students enrolled in PhD/ M.E./M.Tech./ M.S./B.E./B.Tech. full time degree across all engineering campuses in India
- Graduation Year: 2022 or 2023
- Each team must consist of minimum 3 and maximum 4 members
- Team members can be from same campus or from different campuses
- One student cannot be a member of more than one team
- Winners: Cash Prize Worth INR 100,000, Certificates And Pre-placement Interviews (PPIs) For Ml Internships
- First Runner Up: Cash Prize Worth INR 75,000, Certificates And Pre-placement Interviews (PPIs) For Ml Internships
- Second Runner Up: Cash Prize Worth INR 50,000, Certificates And Pre-placement Interviews (PPIs) For Ml Internships
ML Challenge Stages
- Round 1: All teams will get access to the problem statement with data set on July 30, 2021 and will have time to build and submit solution till August 1, 2021. Teams can track their performance through the leaderboard which will reflect team rankings live over the course of this challenge.
- ML Challenge Finale: Based on the leaderboard results at the end of Round 1, top 10 teams from Round 1 will be invited to present their solutions to Amazon’s Scientists on August 4, 2021. The finale will be hosted live.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
- Registration opens: July 7, 2021
- Registration closes: July 29, 2021 | 11:59 PM IST
- ML Hackathon – Begins: July 30, 2021 | 00:00 AM IST
- ML Hackathon – Ends: August 1, 2021 | 11:59 PM IST
- ML Challenge Finale: August 4, 2021