Amazon Kindle ‘Pen to Publish’ Contest for Literary Excellence; Prizes Worth Rs. 10 Lakh: Submit by November 10
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing ‘Pen to Publish Contest’ is open to all authors across any genre in English language. Authors need to publish their book through Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) on Amazon.in between July 25, 2017 and Nov 10, 2017.
The winner receives a grand award of Rs. 10 Lakh prize, print publishing deal with Westland and mentorship by Chetan Bhagat. All authors start earning royalty from the sale of their eBooks.
- The Contest is only open to residents of India, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Only individuals who are the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry are permitted to participate.
- The Contest and these Official Rules are void in Quebec and where prohibited by law and are subject to applicable laws.
- Entrants may not be a national or legal permanent resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria or Region of Crimea.
- Entrants may not be members of any guild, union or other organisation that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such entrant’s participation in this Contest.
- The Contest is not open to employees or independent contractors, or immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren) or those living in the same household of employees or independent contractors of Sponsor, any entity involved in any aspect of the Contest (including funding, judging or administration), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advisors, or advertising/promotion agencies.
How to publish
- Visit Amazon KDP and create a user account.
- If you already have an Amazon account, you may use the same to sign in.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Complete the taxation forms as given in this video.
- Publish your book as explained in the below video.
Last date for submission: November 10, 2017
For more details, rules and regulations, please visit the official page given here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)