Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Pen to Publish Contest [Prizes Worth Rs. 15 Lakhs]: Participate by Feb 9
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Pen to Publish Contest is back with its second edition to recognize literary excellence among self-published authors across all genres.
Contest Entry Requirements:
- Individual author: You should be the sole writer of the book.
- Languages: English, Hindi and Tamil.
- First publishing: This book should be your original work and must have never been published previously (either in physical or digital format). Translations are not eligible.
- Keyword: You need to include a keyword pentopublish2018 in the book detailed information. You can add 6 more keywords.
- KDP Select: Your eBook needs to be enrolled in KDP Select during contest duration, i.e., from the time of publishing till winners are declared. You can use any of the KDP Select benefits to promote your book while it is enrolled in KDP Select.
- Genres: eBooks can be submitted in any genre.
- Number of entries: There is no limit to the number of eBooks submitted by an author.
The Contest will be run in two categories as follows:
- Long Form Category:Entries with a word count of 10,001 words and above will be eligible to compete for the prize for the best long-form Book in any Entry Language (“Long Form”)
- Short Form Category: Entries with a word count between 2,000-10,000 words will be eligible to compete for the prize for the best short form Book in any Entry Language (“Short Form”).
- Long Form Grand Prize: Each Long Form Grand Prize winner will receive the following Grand Prize package
- INR 5,00,000 award to be paid by way of an account payee chequeor electronically wired to the Long Form Grand Prize winner’s account;
- a merchandising package on Amazon.in Kindle Store for the winner’s Long Form Book, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and
- the opportunity to participate in a mentoring session with a celebrity author selected by Amazon in its sole discretion.
- Short Form Grand Prize: Each Short Form Grand Prize winner will receive an INR 50,000 award.
How to Participate:
Click here to participate online.
Submission Deadline: February 9, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author