Are you passionate about building products that impact millions of consumers? Here’s your chance to join one of the most exciting teams at Amazon.
Participate in this challenge to showcase your coding skills and win a chance to beat the applicant queue.
About the Challenge
- 10 MCQs and 2 programming questions to be solved within 3 hours
- Graduates with 3+ years’ experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Job location is Bangalore and Chennai.
- Hacker Earth Coding Challenge
- Apply to Amazon job (link will be shared by the recruiting team after successful completion of the challenge)
- Amazon Online Assessment
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in coding in C/C++ and in Java. 3+ years of experience in design and architecture, as well as familiarity with object-oriented design patterns 2+ years in developing embedded software.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years in developing Apps using Android SDK or NDK
- 3+ years of experience in design and architecture, as well as familiarity with object-oriented design patterns
- Experience in developing on Linux and good understanding on IoT. Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities Good interpersonal communication skill, including verbal, written, listening, and customer relationships.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
April 17, 2022