Amazon Career Day is a free event on September 15, 2021 or September 16, 2021, depending on your location.
About the Program
The interactive experience is for all job seekers, regardless of your level of experience, professional field, or background – whether you are interested in working at Amazon or elsewhere.
Join their livestream to hear from recruiting experts and industry leaders on how to land your next job and book a career coaching session with an Amazon recruiter.
Join us as we kick-off Amazon Career Day beginning at 10:00am IST.
Opening Keynote – Amazon in India
Amit Agarwal, Global Senior VP and Country Head will share Amazon India’s growth story of 8 years of constant innovation, customer obsession and unique workplace culture.
Fireside Chat #1: Career Advice from Amazon’s CEO
Join us for a discussion with Andy Jassy to hear about his own career path and the culture at Amazon.
Panel Discussion #1: Amazon in India: Creating Value, Transforming Lives
An insightful panel discussion on how Amazon is enabling a positive, progressive change in India and transforming multiple industries, one business at a time.
- Raghava Rao, Vice President Finance & India CFO, Amazon India
- Puneet Chandok, President, Commercial Business – AWS India & South Asia, AISPL
- Mahendra Nerurkar, CEO Amazon Pay India
- Minari Shah, Director, Public Relations, Amazon India
Fireside Chat #2: How To Interview at Amazon (and Beyond)
Hear from two of Amazon’s “Bar Raisers” and learn all the tips and tricks necessary to help you land a job at Amazon, or wherever your heart desires.
Panel Discussion #2: Life at Amazon
Hear from our employees about what is it like to work at Amazon.
- Aruna Daryanani, Senior Manager, Product & Technology, Amazon India
- Venkatkrishna Rao, Head, Distribution & Business Planning, Amazon Prime Video
- Aditya Khanna, Customer Service Operations Manager, Amazon India
- Deepti Varma, HR Leader- Corporate, APAC, and MENA
Fireside Chat #3: Delivering Smiles
We sit down for a chat between Akhil Saxena, Vice President, Customer Fulfilment Operations, APAC, MENA & LATAM and Swati Rustagi, Director of HR, Amazon India Operations to know of Amazon’s industry-leading practices to scale presence and how it is creating multiple job opportunities across India, including small cities.
Panel Discussion #3: Tech Innovations for Good
Join us for this powerful panel discussion with some of our engineering minds to know how Amazonians are working on disruptive technological innovations from India that impact customers and businesses in India and globally.
- Nikhil Rasiwasia, Senior Manager, Applied Science, Amazon India
- Dipa Balakrishnan, Senior Manager, Alexa Experience, Amazon India
- Kanishka Aigiwal, Head, India & South Asia, Service Line, Amazon Web Services
- Anil Warrier, Senior Recruiting Manager, Amazon Web Services
End of Program
Live programming will conclude at approximately 1:30pm IST
How to Register?
Interested participant register for the program through this link.