About the Program
Applications are invited for the Amani Institute Online Social Innovation Management Program 2020. The Online Certificate in Social Innovation Management is a 5-month intensive program where you will learn by doing, train with master practitioners, gain skills and build networks, all for the career YOU truly want, no matter where you are located.
This is not a typical online course where you just watch video lectures and comment online. This is a high-intensity interactive experience. The practical nature and the highly-personalized elements of the program mean that you join live classes, receive personalized coaching sessions, and practice your learning in a tailored way.
Through this innovative program, you will gain both systemic and granular understanding of the social impact sector, as well as build cutting-edge 21st-century skills with the help of global practitioners who are masters in the fields of Leadership, Entrepreneurship & Management, Communication, and Innovation.
You will become part of an engaging global community of impact professionals while experiencing a collaborative methodology and using online tools that are going to be more and more relevant in the future of work.
- Weekly classes
- 2 120-minute live interactive webinars per week, at fixed times and dates that will be announced well in advance at a time most suitable for everyone to participate from all over the world (most likely at 3 pm UTC on Tuesday and Thursday)
- 1 120-minute session per week, in smaller groups based on timezones of participants, to build a deeper connection with the instructors and to get feedback on your work.
- 8 hours of independent work per week
- Personalized coaching sessions across the 5 months of the program
- A wide range of networking opportunities to introduce you to the global community of impact professionals, with guest speakers, online gatherings, one-to-one connections.
- Global dialogue’ video calls with Fellows from other countries and webinars with Amani alumni to learn from peers and strengthen your connection to our community of 500+ Fellows from 63 countries
- With our emphasis on real-world application, you will also have the opportunity to apply on the job what you learn in the online sessions, and make sense of the social impact sector.
- The Social Innovation Management program runs in English and it is open to people from all over the world.
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s) OR
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset
Programme Cost and Scholarship
- Program Cost: USD 4950 (including a non-refundable deposit of USD 1000 upon acceptance into the program).
- Amani Institute understands that the cost of the program may still be difficult for some of our participants. As a result, there will be limited financial aid available in extreme cases of need.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
June 22, 2020
For further details, click here.