JOB POST: Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors @ Alliance University, Bangalore: Apply by May 29
Alliance University, Bengaluru invites applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following schools.
Alliance School of Business
- Human Resouce Management
- Operations Management
- Business Communication
- Technology Management
Alliance School of Law
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Competition Law
- Labour Laws
- Banking and Insurance
- Mass Communication
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology
- Placements Manager
- Admissions Manager
- HR Director
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Hostel Warden
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria.
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
How to apply
Please send your detailed resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 29, 2019.
Madhu Sudhan Mishra
+91 80 46199083/+91 7760959754
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)