About the Institute
The Allen Institute for AI is a research institute founded by late Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen. The institute seeks to achieve scientific breakthroughs by constructing AI systems with reasoning, learning, and reading capabilities.
About the Program
The Allen AI Young Investigator is a postdoctoral program offering unique benefits. The program will enable you to balance working collaboratively on an AI2 project while pursuing an independent research agenda.
Are within one year of completing their PhD, or already have a PhD.
- Dedicated AI2 mentor: Mentorship in research, grant writing, and more
- 50% collaborative work on an AI2 project
- 50% work on your own projects
- Generous travel budget
- AI2 provides support for obtaining a visa through its immigration attorney and pays the necessary expenses
- Access to AI2’s data, AWS infrastructure, and other resources as needed
- No grant writing, teaching, or administrative responsibilities
- $100K research funding from AI2 after completion (based on the proposal)
Flexible (rolling application with no deadline)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
For further details, click here.