The sponsors of International Children’s Equity Fund (INCEF), a Non-Government Organization has been conducting Programme to identify and felicitate the Extra-Ordinary Meritorious Children of different age groups. Its main aim is to encourage and motivate Talented Children in order to develop Excellency/Brilliancy among them.
Rules and Regulations:
- The students for this Award will be selected on the basis of evaluation of their performance in Written Test (All India Talent Search Examination). Names of the Meritorious Students will be sent by Children’s Education Trust, with their recommendations to INCEF, for giving them A.I.T.S. Awards. The recommendation list will include only such number of students for which the number of Awards would have been declared earlier by INCEF.
- All Students, including NRI, belonging to a particular class group, will be eligible to appear in the said Examination. The Overseas students will also appear for the same Examination.
- Students, under Groups-A, B, C and D studying in any School in the Country or Abroad, can appear in this Examination either directly or through their Schools.
- All Awardee Students will send their Schools’ Progress Report duly signed by the Head Master/Principal to INCEF, quarterly. They must secure above 65% marks in aggregate in their School Examinations.
- Any delay in conducting the Examination or in declaring the result will not have any bearing on the date of commencement and payment of the Scholarship. Payment of Scholarship of A.I.T.S. Examination-2017 will commence from July – 2018 to the Students.
- Group A:
All Students studying in either Class V or VI during the Academic Session 2017-18 in any School in the Country/Abroad, are eligible to appear in the A.I.T.S. Examination – 2017 under Group A.
- Group B:
All Students studying in either Cass VII or VIII during the Academic Session 2017-18 in any School in the Country/Abroad, are eligible to appear in the A.I.T.S. Examination – 20 17 under Group B.
- Group C:
All Students studying in either Class IX or X during the Academic Session 2017- l 8 in any School in the Country/Abroad, are eligible to appear in the A.I.T.S. Examination – 2017 under Group-C.
- Group D:
All Students studying in either Class XI or XII during the Academic Session 2017-18 in any School or College anywhere in the Country/ Abroad are eligible to appear in the A.I.T.S. Examination – 2017 under Group D.
Collective Registration of the Students for appearing in the A.I.T.S. Examination through Schools has been made free, however they will have to pay the Examination Fee as mentioned below. Individual Students will have to pay Rs. 50/- extra as Registration Fee.
The Students applying through Schools under a particular group, will be allowed to appear in the said Examination after paying the
Examination Fee applicable for that particular group, which is as follows:
- For Group A: Rs. 350/- per child.
- For Group B: Rs. 350/- per child.
- For Group C: Rs. 450/- per child.
- For Group D: Rs. 450/- per child.
Foreign students will have to send an extra amount of Rs. 250/- in Indian currency in addition to the examination fee in order to cover postal expenses.