Applications are invited for All India Scholarship Program by Combined Counselling Board (CCB) from eligible students of India.
About the Scholarship:
CCB provides a scholarship of up to 70% in college’s fee in its member colleges. CCB has associated with many colleges of different courses in India and all colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India, State Govt. university or Board and other required departments of the government of India as per the rules.
Most of the students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by CCB, College Trust and Government of India and they miss the opportunity to get higher education.
Under the scholarship scheme of CCB, students can apply for admission to the leading educational institutions in their reserved seats. 20% of seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC, General and Minority financial backward students.
If you are appearing or pass-out student of 10th/12th/final year in UG or PG courses from any recognized Board or college or university and willing to take admission in Technical or Professional courses, you can apply for CCB scholarship scheme.
Steps of Scholarship Process:
- First of all, Select your state and Read the matters carefully on your state page.
- Apply Online & Take the printout of Application Receipt/Counselling Letter. (Mandatory).
- Attend the counseling process as mentioned in your counseling letter.
- Select your choice college from CCB colleges list which will be provided at the time of counseling.
- Take a printout of Allotment Letter of your choice college from CCB and talk to your college director (contact number is given in the Allotment Letter).
- Report to your allotted college with the CCB Allotment Letter and do admission process under scholarship scheme within 5 days of your allotment.
- Inform your admission to CCB scholarship department by calling/Whatsapp/SMS on mobile number- 6202601616.
Click here to apply.
For helpline numbers of various states, click here.