About Sainik Schools Society
The school was conceived with the motive of bringing public school education to the door step of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy.
The School is indeed rendering a yeoman service to the nation by providing quality education to the children from myriad backgrounds. It enables boys from economically weaker sections of the society to take up an illustrious career as officer in the Armed Forces of the Nation and other celebrated professions.
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
- The Registration charge will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum- application forms at the following rates:-a) General and Defence Category : Rs.400/- ; b) SC/ST : Rs.250/-
- The school will make its own arrangements for the conduct of the Entrance Examination.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 1⁄2% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Important Point: – Registered candidate will have to make online payment within 48 hours of registration or else his/her form will be discarded and he/she will have to do the fresh registration.
- Please note – Exam centre chosen by the candidate will not be finalised till the admit cards are Live. Final Exam centres will be based on availability.
Medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi. The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages. But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
There are 4 steps in registration i.e.,
- Upload Images ( Photo, Sign )
- Make Payment
- Documents Upload:(a) Birth Certificate; (b) Domicile Certificate; (c) Caste Certificate; (d) Transfer Certificate by previous school.
The Programme for the entrance examination is given below:-
- Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form: 08th Oct to 26th Nov 2018
- Last date for receipt of Application: 01st Dec 2018
- Date of Entrance Exam: 6th Jan, 2019
- Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters: 04th Feb, 2019
- Medical Exam (Tentative): 11th Feb to 28th Feb, 2019
- Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list: 11th March, 2019
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.