Applications are invited for the All India Pre-Medical Scholarship (AIPMST (Primary)) for the academic session 2021-22.
About AIPMST (Primary) – 2021
AIPMST (Primary) is a scholarship examination for the students aspiring to study in B.Pharma, B.Sc. Bio-Tech, B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical, B.P.T, B.Sc. Agriculture(Hons.) and B.M.L.T courses. It is organized and conducted by Brainztorm, a leading name in the field of Education. It helps students realize their dreams of pursuing medical education in these courses.
They help all meritorious and deserving students from an economically weak backgrounds to pursue these courses in various colleges. Those medical aspirants who qualify AIPMST (Primary) scholarship examination are eligible for admission along with the scholarship to its 500+ Govt. approved AIPMST (Primary) participating institutes.
- Students will be required to give only one entrance test for all colleges, which will save time, money and will create less confusion.
- AIPMST does not, in any way, affect admissions to NEET, nor does it interfere with state quotas and state reservation systems.
- AIPMST is conducted by the board of all combined colleges authority. So, the exam can be considered reliable, unfair practices are sure to dwindle.
- A single exam would relieve the burden from students of going through various entrance exams of completely different courses. Scholarship Examination solely based on NCERT is a lot of burden-reliever.
- Less exam pressure and more preparation time.
The candidate must have passed the final examination of 10+2 (Class- XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with 50 % marks in all subject. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination may also appear at AIPMST (Primary) – 2021 provisionally.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st Oct. 1995 are eligible to apply for AIPMST (Primary) – 2021. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who are born on or after October 01, 1990 are also eligible. The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate shall only be considered valid.
The syllabus for the AIPMST (Primary) 2021 is available here.
- 100% tuition fee as scholarship along with admission in choicest institute in leading 500 govt. approved AIPMST Primary participating Health Science institutes.
- One scholarship exam, triple benefits i.e. Get Scholarship Up to 100%, admission in prestigious Health Science colleges and Placement assistance during course curriculum.
- Equal opportunity to all students.
- Deserving and meritorious students are greatly benefited from AIPMST Primary.
- AIPMST Primary is meant for all 12th pursuing students for further Health Science education.
|Category||Application fee (Excluding GST)||Other charges|
|General / OBC||1275 /-||GST|
|Girls Candidates of all Category||1075 /-||GST|
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||29th May 2021||11:59 PM|
|Editing of Application form||31st May 2021||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM|
|Download e-Admit Card||03rd June 2021||10:00 AM|
|Date of Examination (Slot – I)||12th June 2021 (Saturday)||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Date of Examination (Slot – II)||19th June 2021 (Saturday)||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Date of Examination (Slot – III)||26th June 2021 (Saturday)||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Date of Examination (Slot – IV)||29th June 2021 (Tuesday)||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result||05th July 2021||10:00 AM|
|Download Counselling Letter||05th July 2021||10:00 AM|
|Online Counselling Process (Slot-I) start from||8th July 2021||10:00 AM|
|Online Counselling Process (Slot-II) start from||12th July 2021||10:00 AM|
All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test can be contacted via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91-9355111306 /7 /8 /9 /10 from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm on working days.
For more details, click the link below.