The All India Oriental Conference, which has for the last ten decades served as the National forum of scholars interested in Orientology, will hold its 50th session at Nagpur by Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University on 10th, 11th & 12th January 2020.
- Iranian, Islamic, Arabic and Persian Studies
- Pali & Buddhism
- Prakrit & Jainism
- History, Archaeology, and Manuscriptology
- Indian Linguistic And Dravidic Studies
- Technical Science & Fine & Sanskrit & Computer
- Asian Studies
- Modern Sanskrit
- Epics and Puranas
- Indian Aesthetics and Poetics
- Scholars are requested to submit their research papers – typed, (Soft as well as Hard copy) in duplicate [one copy to the Local Secretary and one to the Sectional President], for any of the Sections of the Session.
- The papers should be of the nature of the ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTION to the subject. They should not exceed ten double–spaced typed pages and should be each accompanied by a summary not exceeding three hundred words. The Abstracts shall be 300 words. Screening of the Abstract of papers will be strictly maintained.
- The application form is to be sent along with your name, and the mobile number behind the DD. The DD with the form should be sent by post/courier to the General Secretary, All India Oriental Conference, Head Office: Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, 812, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411004
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91(020) 25656932
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.