The 8th International and 29th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference is jointly organized by PSG College of Technology and PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research, Coimbatore, India during December 10-12, 2020.
The AIMTDR conference, held once in two years, was started in 1967 and became an international event in 2006. Since then this conference has emerged as a prestigious event where eminent personalities from various parts of the world connect together, to share their achievements and innovations, taking it to greater heights in the manufacturing arena. It has been organized by various prestigious institutions such as IITs, CMTI, CMERI, PSG Tech, BITS Ranchi, VIT, and Andhra University.
Call for Papers
Participants from Academia, R&D organizations, and industries are invited to submit original and unpublished full research papers (as per Springer format) on the following topics, but not limited to:
- Advancements in Additive Engineering
- Trends in Machine Design
- Advances in Machining Technology
- Progress in Materials Technology
- AI and Robotics
- Automation & Smart Systems
- CAD/ CAM/ Reverse Engineering
- Cyber-Physical Stems
- Energy Beam processing
- Forming & Consolidation process
- Green & Sustainable Manufacturing
- Surface Engineering
- Precision Engineering
- Metal Joining
- Micro and Nano Manufacturing
Call for Papers
- Interested authors can send their papers to email@example.com.
- At least one author of the accepted paper has to register for the AIMTDR 2020 conference and present the paper.
- A number of papers will be limited to a maximum of 2 per registration.
- The literature review of the paper must be clearly written by citing the related papers recently published in the reputed journals.
- Authors have to indicate all the papers published (if any) by them on the topic and should neatly bring out the unpublished content in the paper to be submitted to AIMTDR 2020 conference.
- Selected papers from the conference will be published by Springer as a proceedings book volume.
- Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers pass these checks will be published.
- The published technical paper will be automatically indexed in Scopus / SCI / CompIndex / Inspec / Web of science, etc.
- Submission of full paper: May 15, 2020
- Notification Acceptance: July 15, 2020
- Full Manuscript Submission: July 30, 2020
- Registration Deadline: November 30, 2020
Phone Number: +91 422-2572177
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Distributed Computing & Internet Technology at KIIT Bhubaneswar [Jan 7-10, 2021]: Submit by Jul 23