About the Conference
The 41st All India Criminology Conference of the Indian Society of Criminology is conducted by the Department of Political Science and Centre for Criminal Justice and Victimology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
Venue and Date
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai from 1-3 February 2019.
Theme of the Conference:
Prevention of Crime and Control Strategies in Contemporary World and Way forward.
This Conference will deliberate on the following sub-themes:
- Social and Community Crime Prevention
- Crime Control Strategies
- Identifying Factors in the Occurrence of Crime
- prevention of Criminal Victimisation
- Community Policing and Crime Prevention
- Role of Police, Legislatures, Judiciary, NGOs and Educational Institutions in Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention and Value-Based Education
- Prevention of Cyber Crime: Best Practices
- Juvenile Delinquency- Issues and Prevention
- Prevention of Crime Against Children
- Domestic Violence and Preventive Techniques
- Honour Killings and Social Crime Prevention
- Prevention of Crime Against Women
- Criminalisation of Politics and Crime Prevention
Paper proposals in the form of abstracts (max.300 words) on any of the above themes or the main theme of the confernece are invited online at email@example.com
The registration fee can be made through DD or online payment and sent along with the Registration form. Fee details are as follows:
- Students/ M.Phil. and PhD. Scholars: INR 2000
- Academician/Faculty: INR 2500
- NGOs and others: INR 3000
- International Delegate: USD 50
- Last Date for submission of abstracts: 15 Dec 2018
- Intimation of acceptance of abstracts: 30 Dec 2018
- Submission of full paper & registration: 10 January 2019
Dr. D. Ramakrishnan, Convener & Organising Secretary
For further details, refer to the brochure.
For the website, click here.
About the Author