About the Organiser
The Department of Commerce under Aligarh Muslim University is all set to organise the workshop on skill trend and skill needs in the Tourism Sector in India. It is one of the pioneering department of AMU, which was established by Prof. M. Shafi in 1946 for promoting Commerce and Business education in the country.
The objective of the Workshop
With the Workshop on skill trend and skill needs in the Tourism Sector in India, AMU aims at various objectives and they are as follows-
- To understand general trends and skill needs in the tourism sector.
- To know about the skills required in the development of various types of tourism.
- To learn about changing occupations in the tourism sector in India and developing relevant skills.
- To know about skill needs in the upcoming tourism sectors.
- To study the tourism trends in India: relevant skills for years to come.
- To educate about tourism education for tourism skills.
- To learn digitalization required in tourism skills.
- To recognise the skills required in the tourism industry in perspective of the various tourism operations.
Who all can attend?
This workshop at AMU, Aligarh is open for Academicians, Travel writers, Entrepreneurs, Students, Freelancers, Trade professionals, Research scholars from tourism/ allied/ other disciplines.
Application & Fee Details
Interested candidates can click here to apply for the same.
The fee for the participant varies as per their respective backgrounds. Even candidates can pay as per their choice of with/ without accommodation preferences. Interested candidates need to pay the fee in between Rs. 500 to Rs. 2000.
Last date for the submission of Application form: 25 August 2019
Last date of the selection of participants to be communicated: 29 August 2019
The Workshop date: 23-28 September 2019
Call: 9319926199 (Prof Sheeba), 8171788750 (Dr. Mohd Nayyer)