The Dream Project Fellowship, a eight-month management fellowship programme, is an opportunity for professionals with excellent leadership skills to work with Akshaya Patra and create an impact in the lives of our beneficiaries.
- The fellow will be responsible to scout for renowned academies and source mentors (in the field of performing arts, sports and craft) for various trainings to be conducted in the schools.
- He/she will need to understand the requirements of the academies and map appropriate schools that meet the requirements for executing the Dream project.
- He/she will coordinate with the Headmaster/mistress as well as the mentors to set up a mutually convenient schedule and space for conducting the training programme in classrooms.
- He/she will be responsible to conduct a baseline study to evaluate the project impact on the children post the completion of the fellowship.
- Each individual will have the freedom to plan the best strategic approach for implementing the project on ground in the given market.
Number of Positions: 12
Compensation: INR 10,000/- per month per person.
Qualification: Minimum Graduation, MBA preferable.
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years.
Work Experience: at least one – two years of work experience.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
For further details on the same, click here.