Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on earth and into the air space in the country. AAI has been conferred upon with the Mini Ratna Category I Status.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates, who have appeared for GATE 2019 and are also meeting the eligibility criteria for filling up the following vacancies, on a regular basis through Direct Recruitment.
1. Junior Executive (Civil)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India
2. Junior Executive (Electrical)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
3. Junior Executive (Electronics)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
- GATE marks obtained for the year 2019 stand valid.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of AAI.
- Eligible candidate can apply for one post/discipline only.
- No experience is essential to apply for the above posts.
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD: UR, 13 years for PWD: OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- Rs .40000-3%-140000 (E-1).
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through online mode only. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of a fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of the fee.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply may apply online from August 3 onwards till September 2, 2020.
Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi. For detailed guidelines regarding selection process visit here.
- Opening Date for receipt of On-Line Applications: 03/08/2020
- Closing Date for submission of On-Line Applications: 02/09/2020
For more information visit the link given below: