Asia Pacific Institute of Management is conducting a non-residential certificate programme ‘Finance for Non Finance in its premises. The event is scheduled for 21st and 22nd September 2017 and will commence from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The participants will have a mix of interactive discussions, classroom lectures, case studies, class exercises, take home study material, etc.
This programme empowers the non-finance managers with an understanding of the numbers. It provides the managers with a comprehensive working knowledge of critical financial principles that will help them make better decisions in their organization.
After attending the session, the participants would :
- be able to understand the impact of environment on the various components of the Value Chain and the effect of the former on the role and scope of the finance function.
- enable participants to identify and analyze investment opportunities, assess financial risks and understand how financial data is used to make business decisions.
- be able to interpret financial information, which shall help them understand resource acquisition and allocation, and communicate more effectively with the firm’s financial managers. Ultimately, this would help in value creation.
- understand and interpret new and upcoming reporting models like the Balanced Scorecard and the Strategic Scorecard
During this program, the participants will have a detailed discussion on Mechanics of Accounting, Important cost concepts and costing system, Working Capital Management, Capital Markets, Risk Management and much more.
The participants would learn through an appropriate mix of classroom lectures, interactive discussions, case studies, class exercises, take home study material and experience sharing.
“Finance For Non-Finance” – The Certificate Programme ( FFNFCP) from AIM is for 2 days duration.
Rs 10,000/ per participant
*Service tax as applicable is payable extra.
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs and Executives in decision making positions.
Fee is payable by DD in favour of ‘Asia Pacific Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi.
Payment may be made through the following means
1. Electronic fund transfer to Bank A/C
2. Demand draft, payable at New Delhi or pan-India cheque payable at par in favor of ‘Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
Please inform us of the transaction details once payment is made.
Name of Accountholder: ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Pan No.: AAA TA 1400 G
Service Tax Regd. No.: AAA TA 1400 GST-001
Bank: Indian Bank, Jasola Branch, New Delhi
Account No.: 700405478
Account type: Savings
IFSC Code: IDIB000J033
For any information, write to Program Director, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management at email@example.com or call +91-9971476882.
For full details, please refer to the programme brochure given here and visit the official website link given here.