The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum that stimulates discussion on the conference theme and on topics related to the theme. The conference will also provide opportunities for networking and collaboration amongst scholars from academia, industry, and government.
In addition to papers on the conference theme, scholars may submit papers on any aspect of the traditional disciplines of management such as accounting, marketing, economics, finance, OB, HRM, MIS, entrepreneurship, quantitative methods, operations, etc.
AIMS-17 will provide the opportunity to discuss how organizations create and manage services along with the current trends of making these services efficient and effective. The conference will examine traditional service sectors such as hospitality, healthcare, retailing, government, information technology, education, energy, public utilities, transportation, tourism, financial systems, infrastructure, etc. It will also address service related issues in the manufacturing sector.
The world is still recovering from the recession and uncertainty seems to be the new normal. Organizations operating in an uncertain environment have to not just mitigate losses but also find new opportunities. What are the management challenges while navigating organizations through periods of heightened risks? How can organizations leverage their strengths and uncover hidden opportunities in an uncertain environment?
What are the lessons from the past decade that can enrich management thinking for the future? These are some of the questions that the theme encompasses. Therefore, the theme of the Seventeenth AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-17) is, “Management Challenges in Uncertain Environment.”
- Regular Presentation
- In-absentia Presentation
- Presentation through Video Conference
- A brief abstract (not exceeding 100 words) should be submitted online by October 31, 2019. The abstract should ideally be submitted by the author who intends to make a presentation at the conference. By submitting an abstract, the author makes a good faith commitment to present his/her paper at the conference. The abstract should clearly indicate the contribution made by the paper to the existing body of knowledge.
- Candidates have to submit their abstract to the Email ID: email@example.com
- Abstract Submission – October 31,2019
- Full paper submission – November 15, 2019
- Registration – November 30, 2019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org