All India Management Association has been organizing the National Competition for Young Managers (NCYM) annually since 1974, with a view to recognize competitive excellence among young managers and by providing them an unparalleled opportunity to hone their analytical, creative thinking, problem solving, team working and leadership skills in a national-level competitive setting.
The NCYM today is one of the foremost and hugely popular pan India National-level Competition meant exclusively for the young managers working in public and private sector organizations in business and industry.
The New World Order – Asian Economies in Leadership roles: Can India emerge as a Superpower?
- What are the new management model which are implemented in Indian workplace for better productivity?
- How will the new management be taught and practiced in organisations with global disruptions?
- How can the business help the government minimize its intervention?
- Should the private sector play a larger role in policy making?
- How can companies optimize investments in automation and the workforce?
- How can India turn the challenge of the west’s de-globalization into an opportunity?
- Can we develop an Indian model of management to succeed at the Global stage?
How to participate:
The teams are required to first submit a soft copy of the report between 2000-2500 words to the NCYM official mail id i.e. email@example.com.
Team will then make the presentation before a panel of judges in the respective regional centres – New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai & Chennai. Thereafter, two best team from each region will be selected to make final presentation at the Grand Finale to be held at New Delhi.
A three member team of executives within 35 years of age (as on January 1, 2017) is eligible to participate. The team should be from the same organization only. Organisations are also free to nominate as many teams as they wish.
Each team will be required to send the mandatory non-refundable entry fee, along with the registration form. The fees should be sent by a crossed demand draft/cheque in favour of All India Management Association, New Delhi.
Participation Fee (Per Team)*:
|(*For a team of three persons)||1 Team||2-5 Teams||6-More|
|For Members of AIMA/LMA :||Rs – 27,000||Rs – 26,000||Rs – 25,000|
|For Non-members of AIMA/LMA :||Rs – 28,000||Rs – 27,000||Rs – 26,000|