Being a leader inherently implies having a lot of responsibility. What that responsibility is can vary among leadership roles, but there are some universal ways to be a leader.
Leadership and the ability to work in teams go hand-in-hand. There is so much that we now know about leading teams and even working effectively in teams that it is possible to shape them to achieve the desired results.
This course explores the following subjects in depth:
- How good are your leadership skills?
- Understanding and Leading People.
- Leadership models.
- Learn to inspire a shared vision & communicate it.
- Encouraging growth and mutual respect.
- Developing Leaders.
- How to influence others and promote teamwork.
- Why teams underperform.
- Building group collaboration and collaborative behaviors.
Successful completion of this course will increase your ability to:
- Identify key characteristics of leaders.
- Understand your leadership style.
- Build trust and confidence with employees.
- Avoid behaviors that undermine leadership.
- Understanding the characteristics of effective teams.
- Harnessing the power of teams.
- Making collaboration work for organizational success.
Fee: Rs.12,500 /- per participant, Service Tax will be @ 15 %
The payment (Cheque / DD) should be drawn in favour of
‘All India Management Association’, payable at New Delhi.
2 days, Sessions: 8, Time: 09:30 to 17:30 hrs.
Nidhi Sharma, CSDT, All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Cell: 09810536427 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, see the official notification here.