The proposed new goods and services tax (GST) regime and e-commerce will alter the landscape in warehousing, supply chain management and third party logistics business, logistics requirement for e-commerce will grow as exponentially.
Indian logistics sector is estimated to have grown at a healthy 15% in the last five years. Indian E- Commerce is at an all – time boom and is growing exponentially each year. It is expected to grow 5 to 6 times in the coming three to five years.
With such a scenario, the increase in demand of well aware and educated people in the field of Logistic and Warehousing in particular will be huge. Keep this trend in in mind All India Management Association and TCI Institute of Logistics has designed a short term course, which talk about the aspects of Warehousing and which will also equip the participants to have a knowledge of Supply Chain / Warehousing.
USP OF PROGRAM
- Curriculum vetted by NSDC & LSC (Logistic Sector Skill Council)
- Based on the Principle of Adult Style of Learning.
- 360 degree approached used on designing the Curriculum.
- First of its kind in industry.
- Also included Soft skills, Health & Safety, Hygiene etc., beside Functional knowledge.
- Trained & Expert Faculty.
- Warehouse visit as a part of Curriculum.
- Joint Certification by AIMA & TCIIL.
- Lots of Video, Audios, Role Plays, Case studies, etc. as a part of Training Methodology.
- Part of India Largest & Oldest Logistic Organization.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Student in Final Year of MBA / BBA, who want to pursue career in Logistics.
- Graduate looking for opportunity in Logistics.
- Post Graduate, who want to have additional certificate in Supply Chain Solution to increase their job Opportunities.
- Working Professional with min 2 years of experience, looking for growth in Logistic Organization.
- Working Professionals with Min 2 years of Experience, who want to pursue carrier in Logistic Organization.
- Team Building
- Introduction to Logistics Industry and Warehouse
- Operations and Functions of Warehouse
- Equipment used in Warehouse
- Types of Inventory and its importance
- Safety and Security
- Personality Development
REGISTRATION FEE (15% Service Tax Extra)
- Corporate: Rs.12000/-
- MBA Students: Rs.11000/-
- AIMA/TCI Member: Rs.10000/-
Group of 3 or more members/students from same Institution can avail a discount of Rs.1000/- per candidate and for Rs.2000/- for 5 or more members/students.
Cheque / DD to be drawn in favor of AIMA, payable at New Delhi along with duly filled registration form, should reach us by 15th June 2017.
For more details, please see the program brochure here.